Below is a list of first-year courses taught in Semester 1 with links to their respective course homepages.
Note that prior to the start of a semester, the course homepage may relate to a previous semester.
- MATH1011 Fundamentals of Mathematics B
- MATH1031 Mathematics for Life Sciences
- MATH1041 Statistics for Life and Social Sciences
- MATH1081 Discrete Mathematics
- MATH1131 Mathematics 1A
- MATH1141 Higher Mathematics 1A
- MATH1151 Mathematics for Actuarial Studies and Finance 1A
- DATA1001 Introduction to Data Science and Decisions