Use this form to indicate your preferences for tutorial classes in term 1 2021.
This form is only to be used by casual staff who have previously taught in the School of Mathematics and Statistics UNSW or who have been placed on an eligibility list. Applicants with no previous experience with the School should instead fill out the CASUAL TEACHING ELIGIBILITY LIST APPLICATION form available at www.maths.unsw.edu.au/about/information-casual-tutors .
- The number of tutorials that need to be staffed varies from year to year. The submission of this form does not guarantee employment.
- Applications will not be processed until a couple of weeks before the start of term and part-time loads will not be finalised until just before the start of term.
- Tutorials for many courses start in Week 1.
- Due to classes being amalgamated or closed down your load may fluctuate during session.
- Note that casuals tutors will only be tutoring online in Term 1 so must have access to good internet.
- All first year tutors must be familiar with the Maple symbolic algebra package.
- Rates of pay can be found at www.hr.unsw.edu.au/services/salaries/casacsal.html
- Applications for Term 1 2021 should be made by Monday 25nd January 2021.
Fill out the details below and click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page. A confirmation will be sent to the email that you provide. If you do not receive this email, please check with Jonathan Kress (email@example.com) to ensure your application has been received.