The 2019 competition was held on Saturday 12th October.
Info below is relevant to 2019 applications - now closed.
Applications are now open. To enter, please do the following:
- Print the application form: SMMC application form 2019
- Scan your form and upload it using the web form below. (Optional)
- Hand your paper form to the School of Mathematics and Statististics office on level 3 of the Red Centre.
- The deadline for entries is 4pm on Tuesday 17th September.
The competition website has details of the prizes offered but in addition, the School of Mathematics and Statistics will award prizes to the best performance by UNSW competitors. Four $1000 prizes will be offered for the best individual female, best individual male and best pair and best all female pair performances. In the case of a tie, the relevant prize pool will be shared.
Some past papers for the Simon Marais and William Lowell Putnam competitions are available:
- Simom Marais: past papers (2017, 2018, sample)/ past results (2017, 2018)
- William Lowell Putname: past papers and past results
If you have any questions, please email A/Prof Jonathan Kress, firstname.lastname@example.org.