Please note that this page contains historical information about the courses offered in year 2018 and earlier. For up to date information about the current courses please visit the updated course pages.
Below is a list of second-year courses taught in Semester 1 with links to their respective course homepages.
Note that prior to the start of a semester, the course homepage may relate to a previous semester.
- MATH2011 Several Variable Calculus
- MATH2018 Engineering Maths 2D
- MATH2019 Engineering Mathematics 2E
- MATH2069 Mathematics 2A
- MATH2089 Numerical Methods and Statistics
- MATH2111 Higher Several Variable Calculus
- MATH2241 Introduction to Atmosphere and Ocean Dynamics
- MATH2301 Mathematical Computing
- MATH2501 Linear Algebra
- MATH2601 Higher Linear Algebra
- MATH2801 Theory of Statistics
- MATH2901 Higher Theory of Statistics