Please note that this page contains historical information about the courses offered in year 2018 and earlier. For up to date information about the current courses please visit the updated course pages.
Below is a list of third- and higher-year courses taught in Semester 2 with links to their respective course homepages.
Note that prior to the start of a semester, the course homepage may be relating to a previous semester.
- MATH3121 Mathematical Methods and Partial Differential Equations
- MATH3201 Dynamical Systems and Chaos
- MATH3261 Fluids, Oceans and Climates
- MATH3311 Mathematical Computing for Finance
- MATH3411 Information, Codes and Ciphers
- MATH3511 Transformations, Groups and Geometry (odd years only)
- MATH3531 Topology and Differential Geometry (even years only)
- MATH3701 Higher Topology and Differential Geometry
- MATH3821 Statistical Modelling and Computing
- MATH3841 Statistical Analysis of Dependent Data
- MATH3851 Experimental Design and Categorical Data
- MATH3871 Bayesian Inference and Computation
- MATH6781 Biomathematics
Higher-Year and Project Courses
Are you looking for a challenge? Well-prepared undergraduates may also enrol in project or honours or postgraduate coursework courses. If you are interested, you should discuss this with the course coordinator and/or the Honours coordinator in the relevant Department. Many of our Distinction students take Honours courses for undergraduate credit: this is a great way to broaden your mathematical education, especially as many Honours courses do not run every year.