The Human Face of Data Analytics –What you need to know for business survival and success.
You are invited to attend a breakfast briefing on how modern analytics methods apply to almost all business applications, functions and industries.
In today's world, analytics can be the deciding competitive factor. You don't have to be a mathematician or expert - This presentation will show how experts in analytics have applied their methods in a range of industries.
Program and Speakers:
- 7.30am - Registration and Breakfast
- 7.45-7.50am - Official Welcome by Dr Chris Armstrong, Acting Director, Office for Science & Medical Research, I&INSW
- 7.50-8.00am - MASCOS Opening Address: Associate Professor Bruce Henry, Acting Head of School, School of Mathematics & Statistics, UNSW
- 8.00-9.15am - Key speakers:
- Dr Eugene Dubossarsky, Director, Presciient P/L
- Mr Paul Ormonde-James, former Head of Global Intelligence, World Bank
- 9.15-9.30am - Q&A
To attend this important business function, please contact Ms Lyn Forsyth, MASCOS, University of NSW, on 0412 921 395 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, complete the invitation form and fax it to: (02) 93857123 by Friday, 20 May 2011.