If you are a 2nd or 3rd year Mathematics or Statistics major who is thinking about progressing to Honours in 2015 or 2016, or an Advanced Mathematics or Advanced Science student who wants to learn more about Honours in Mathematics and Statistics, then this is the meeting for you!
- Find out what Honours is all about and why you should do it
- Meet the Honours coordinators and other senior students
- Get information about appropriate 3rd year courses
- Pizza and drink provided!
- RSVP via: firstname.lastname@example.org
We expect the meeting will take about an hour, but some of the Honours coordinators will be available a little longer in case there are lots of questions. If you can't make the meeting, please drop by to see
- Applied Mathematics: Shane Keating (RC-2081)
- Pure Mathematics: Catherine Greenhill (RC-5105) or Daniel Chan (RC-4104)
- Statistics: Feng Chen (RC-1031)