We are proud to be hosting the 12th International Conference on Monte Carlo Methods and Applications at UNSW Sydney.
The biennial International Conference on Monte Carlo Methods and Applications (MCM) is one of the most prominent conference series devoted to research on the mathematical aspects of stochastic simulation and Monte Carlo methods, including their effective application in different areas, such as finance, the simulation of inventory processes, job scheduling, vehicle routing, queuing networks, systems reliability, and statistical learning.
- Dianne Cook, Monash University, Australia.
- Gersende Fort, CNRS, Toulouse, France.
- Takashi Goda, Tokyo University, Japan.
- Arnulf Jentzen, ETH, Zurich, Switzerland (ACEMS invited speaker)
- Peter Kritzer, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria.
- Youssef Marzouk, MIT, USA (ACEMS invited speaker)
- Kerrie Mengersen, Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- Scott Sisson, UNSW Sydney, Australia.
- Bruno Tuffin, INRIA, Rennes, France
Registration will open in late 2018.