We are proud to be organising the 12th International Conference on Monte Carlo Methods and Applications.
The biennial International Conference on Monte Carlo Methods and Applications (MCM) is one of the most prominent conference series devoted to research on the mathematical aspects of stochastic simulation and Monte Carlo methods, including their effective application in different areas, such as finance, the simulation of inventory processes, job scheduling, vehicle routing, queuing networks, systems reliability, and statistical learning.
- Dianne Cook, Monash University, Australia.
- Gersende Fort, CNRS, Toulouse, France.
- Takashi Goda, Tokyo University, Japan.
- Arnulf Jentzen, ETH, Zurich, Switzerland (ACEMS invited speaker)
- Peter Kritzer, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria.
- Youssef Marzouk, MIT, USA (ACEMS invited speaker)
- Kerrie Mengersen, Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- Scott Sisson, UNSW Sydney, Australia.
- Bruno Tuffin, INRIA, Rennes, France
Registration will open soon - please check the conference website.
The conference will be held at UTS Business School (Building 8). It is walking distance (approximately 7 minutes) from Central Station, which is the main train station in Sydney and one of the stops when taking the train from the airport. The closest bus stop is Railway Square and many of the main bus lines in Sydney stop here. Parking is restricted to specific areas and is typically expensive.