The 20th Biennial Computational Techniques and Applications Conference (CTAC2020) will be held at UNSW Sydney from 30 August to 2 September, 2020.
Our aim is to conduct a high-quality conference on computational mathematics; scientific, technical and industrial applications; and high-performance computing.
Registration is now open - please see the conference website to register.
- Konstantin Brenner (University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France)
- Michael Feischl (TU Vienna, Austria)
- David Harvey (UNSW, Sydney, Australia)
- Trevor McDougall (UNSW, Sydney, Australia)
- Kate Smith-Miles (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Catherine Powell (University of Manchester, UK)
- Aretha Teckentrup (University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Alex Townsend (Cornell University, USA)
The special themes for the meeting will include:
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Data assimilation
- Inverse problems
- Data science
- Uncertainty quantification
Please refer to the conference website for all information about CTAC 2020.