Please see the individual programs below for their specific entry requirements
- Master of Financial Mathematics (Program 8161)
- Master of Mathematics (Program 8719)
- Master of Statistics (Program 8750)
- Graduate Certificate in Mathematics & Statistics (Program 7659)
- Graduate Diploma in Mathematics & Statistics (Program 5659)
To enter any of the above programs, students must have:
- Completed a Mathematics or Statistics degree in a Science and/or Mathematics program, or a degree in a related area;
- A sufficient mathematical/statistical background, and an average above 65% in relevant third year university mathematics courses or higher
A formal application can be made online.
Please contact the Postgraduate Director (Coursework) for further details.
Prospective students should note that all of these programs have English Language Requirements.