You are invited to attend a breakfast briefing on how modern analytics methods apply to almost all business applications, functions and industries.
In today's world, analytics can be the deciding competitive factor. You don't have to be a mathematician or expert - This presentation will show how experts in analytics have applied their methods in a range of industries.
Program and Speakers:
- Program and Speakers:
- 7.30am - Registration and Breakfast
- 7.45-7.50am - Official Welcome by Dr Chris Armstrong, Acting Director,Office for Science & Medical Research, I&INSW
- 7.50-8.00am - MASCOS Opening Address: Professor Tony Dooley, Head of School, Mathematics & Statistics, UNSW
- 8.00-9.15am - Key speakers:
- Dr Eugene Dubossarsky, Director, Presciient P/L
- Dr Ben Waterhouse, Managing Director, Model Solutions P/L
- 9.15-9.30am - Q&A
To attend this important business function, please contact Ms Lyn Forsyth,
MASCOS, University of NSW, on 0412 921 395 or email: l.forsyth@unsw.
edu.au. Alternatively, complete the invitation form and fax it to: (02) 93857123