Our new Master of Data Science programs offer students the flexibility to study in the mode that best suits them - whether that is online or via traditional face-to-face learning.
Via UNSW Online, we are excited to introduce three online Data Science degrees:
- Master of Data Science (Online), comprising 12 courses
- Graduate Diploma of Data Science (Online), comprising eight courses
- Graduate Certificate of Data Science (Online), comprising four courses
Core courses for the Master of Data Science (Online) include:
Data and Ethics; Principles of Programming; Foundations of Data Science; Statistical Inference; Database Systems; Data Mining and Machine Learning; Regression Analysis; Strategic Decision Making; Capstone Data Science Project.
Intake: July, September, October, January, March and May.
From 2020, we are pleased to offer three Data Science and Decisions coursework programs:
- Master of Data Science and Decisions, comprising 16 courses
- Graduate Diploma of Data Science and Decisions, comprising eight courses
- Graduate Certificate of Data Science and Decisions, comprising four courses
These postgraduate coursework programs build on the success of our Bachelor of Data Science and Decisions program, which was introduced in 2017.
Keep an eye on our Postgraduate Coursework Programs webpage for updates regarding these three on-campus programs.