Our new Master of Data Science programs offer students the flexibility of studying in the mode that best suits them: fully online, or via traditional face-to-face learning.
Via UNSW Online, we are excited to introduce three online Data Science degrees:
- Master of Data Science (Online), comprising 12 courses
- Graduate Diploma of Data Science (Online), comprising eight courses
- Graduate Certificate of Data Science (Online), comprising four courses
Core courses for the Master of Data Science (Online) include:
Data and Ethics; Principles of Programming; Foundations of Data Science; Statistical Inference; Database Systems; Data Mining and Machine Learning; Regression Analysis; Strategic Decision Making; Capstone Data Science Project.
Intake: July, September, October, January, March and May.
Commencing in 2020, we are proud to offer the following programs via traditional on-campus delivery:
- Graduate Diploma of Data Science and Decisions, comprising eight courses
- Graduate Certificate of Data Science and Decisions, comprising four courses
Dr Gery Geenens
Director of Postgraduate Coursework Studies
School of Mathematics and Statistics