The New Wave program addresses the under-representation of women in entrepreneurship by empowering UNSW students, staff or alumni who identify as women to launch startups.
Beyond launching a startup, New Wave has led many women to find careers in global tech companies and even in UNSW's own portfolio startups. Learning to apply creative & innovative thinking techniques has changed the lives of many New Wave participants and it could help transform yours too.
If you want to develop the confidence and capability to work with purpose, influence effectively and to enhance your career aspirations at the University, discuss your interest and intention with your immediate manager.
Applications are open from now until 13 August. To be eligible for New Wave, applicants must:
- Identify as a woman or non-binary; and are an
- Existing UNSW student enrolled in an Undergraduate, Masters or PhD program; or an
- Alumni of UNSW (i.e. graduated from an undergraduate or postgraduate UNSW program); or
- UNSW academic staff (subject to the terms outlined in the UNSW staff startup policy & have discussed your interest and intent to submit an application for this program with your immediate manager); or
- UNSW professional staff (subject to the terms outlined in the UNSW staff startup policy & have discussed your interest and intent to submit an application for this program with your immediate manager); and
- Be 18 years or older
For all enquiries related to New Wave, please contact email@example.com